Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Constipation of the Brain

I have my outline coming along ok. Although, it is still time consuming and I seem to never get everything fully done by the end of the day. I want to write more, but it seems as though my writing is not as fast as my head and the thoughts I carry in it. I seem to have writer’s block even though I should since these events are real live things that took place and should be easy. I feel like I have constipation of the brain lately.

I have everything in my composition book and things are looking good. I am excited to get this story I’ve been wanting to tell out of my head and onto paper. I can only hold in so much and then things tend to get over whelming. I am kind of stuck on what I should pick for a title. It is going to be about a lot of crazy drug dealings, fights and murder, but for some reason I can’t think of an appropriate title for it yet. It would be to common to call it something like “The Murderer” or anything pertaining to the same definition of murder, but in use of another word.

We’ll see how it all goes once I get my full plot and out line fully out onto paper and once I fill in the blanks. I just hope I do not keep having this brain fart. I hate having these stupid moments and not being able to write makes me feel kind of lethargic.

No comments:

Post a Comment